Wednesday, May 20, 2009

First Day of Freshmen YEAR!!!! [STILL EXPERINCEING]

My first day of freshmen year I woke up really early had my dress coded fitted made sure everything was on check...I made sure I had all my school stuff on point I was good to go I had to have cash on me of course.....Then my dad and I headed out the door we went to go pick up my best friend Wilda a.k.a Lexa....We came to school so early so we were just walking around the campus...We told are friends to met up with us by the main Audi...Me and my friends we just talking and we were waiting for the bell to ring so we can get ready for class....As we walk to our classes it was mad weird....Then I walk into my first Block Mr.C world history honors.....It was okay he gave us are schedule...I went looking for my second block Mr.Marj algerbra 1 honors he is the COOHEST MATH TEACHER and my friend Luga was in there....Then we went to first lunch I so how met up with all my friends and we just chilled for the time.....Then I went to my third block class Mrs.Dunk English 1 honors....Thats were I met my crazi friend Ashley F.... That class was okay to.....Finally I went to my forth block MR.Conde Yearbook class..... This class was really cooh and this is were I met my good friend Alvin.... He WAS LIKE THE COOHEST KIDD i TALK TO THAT DAY BE SIDES Ashely but other then that my day was straight......Nd relaxing

No comments:

Post a Comment